Bwana’s been impressing a lot of people with his Special Comments, top drawer election night coverage on MSNBC, and his prescient selection of Ryan Howard as National League MVP. Now there’s a movement afoot to get him to run for elective office. Some people even want to see him lead a presidential ticket.
This will never happen.
Top Ten Reasons Why “President Keith Olbermann” won’t work:
10. He has to fly back to New York City for all Yankee home games.
9. America will not likely accept Mattress as White House Chief-of-Staff.
8. Congress cool to idea of “Peter Gammons, Secretary of the Department of Baseball.”
6. No presidential business between 2 and 3pm Eastern, while President Bwana is on “The Big Show” with Dan Patrick.
5. Executive branch shuts down during the World Series.
4. Congress will never approve raising SABR to Cabinet-level status.
3. Decorum prevents the use of Phil the Showkiller’s Home Run Bell during the State of the Union address.
5 Comments so far
Leave a comment